Author: Steph Van De Ven via www.cannadish.net
This process, once you’ve mastered it, will become easier each time.Ingredients
The process of making weed-infused butter:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
1 Cup crunchy/creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup butter/cannabutter (DO NOT soften in microwave)
2 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal
1 cup confectioners sugar
1 package (14oz) chocolate candy coating
2 tablespoons shortening
In large bowl, combine peanut butter & butter. Add Rice Krispies and sugar, mixing evenly until combined. Portion cereal mixture, using a rounded measuring teaspoon. Roll into balls and set aside....(i place in freezer/fridge to keep firm until coating with chocolate.) In top of double boiler, over hot water, melt chocolate coating and shortening. Dip each peanut butter ball in coating and place on waxed/parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm.
Note: one package (12oz) semi-sweet chocolate morsels may be used in place of chocolate coating. Keeps in fridge up to 2 weeks and 2/3 months in freezer.
*Feel free to tweak recipe to fit your taste or THC strength.
By Steph Van De Ven VIA Cannadish.net
Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil
Author: Jacob Cildavul
4. Cannabis Banana Bread
Author: Steph Van De Ven
This Cannabis Banana Bread recipe is easy-to-follow. With its few ingredients, it boasts incredible taste considering its lack of complexity. Enhanced with Cannabis Butter, this recipe takes Banana Bread to a whole new level. Have it for Christmas morning brunch, or warm it up, add a little cannabutter, and enjoy it as your new Christmas Eve tradition.
Tried this recipe?Mention @cannadish or tag #cannadish!
Just a popsicle with fruit, coconut, and cannabis in it.
After one batch of these cannabis-infused popsicles, you’ll see how simple and easy it is to make an infinite variety of these chill summer treats.
You can easily make this recipe using CBD by dropping in your favorite CBD product
I made this popsicles at a 1:1 ratio using my CBD oil recipe combined with my cannabis coconut oil recipe.
You can increase or decrease the dosage and change the ratio by using THC/CBD dosage calculator.
Marijuana Infused Popsicle Recipe
1. In a food processor, combine:
2. Pour 2 Tablespoons of the blueberry mixture into each section of the mold
3. Freeze for 15 minutes
4. Rinse out the food processor and combine:
6. Freeze for 15 minutes
7. Rinse out the food processor and puree:
9. Insert sticks
10. Freeze for another 4 hours
Remember to always start low and go slow, even if you are 99% sure you know how potent you made these and what your perfect dose. Accidents happen 😉
I’d love to see how these turn out for you.
With love and chillness,
Making cannamilk is easier than cannabutter:
o 1 cup quick-cooking oats
o ¾ cup flour
o 1 ½ tsp baking powder
o 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
o ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
o ¼ tsp salt
o 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled slightly ( or substitute Cannabutter, slightly melted)
o 1 large egg white
o 1 tsp vanilla extract
o ¼ cup pure maple syrup
o 5 tbsp nonfat milk
o ¾ cup red apple, finely diced
o CBDistillery’s CBD Oil, desired amount
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg white, vanilla, and CBDistillery’s Oil
3. Stir in the maple syrup and milk.
4. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated.
5. Fold in the apple.
6. Chill the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
7. Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
8. Using a spoon and spatula, drop the cookie dough into scoops onto the prepared sheet, and flatten to the desired thickness.
9. Bake at 325°F for 9-11 minutes.
10. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Serve and Enjoy!
Please note: Leftover cookies will keep for at least one week if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.