o 1 cup quick-cooking oats
o ¾ cup flour
o 1 ½ tsp baking powder
o 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
o ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
o ¼ tsp salt
o 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled slightly ( or substitute Cannabutter, slightly melted)
o 1 large egg white
o 1 tsp vanilla extract
o ¼ cup pure maple syrup
o 5 tbsp nonfat milk
o ¾ cup red apple, finely diced
o CBDistillery’s CBD Oil, desired amount
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg white, vanilla, and CBDistillery’s Oil
3. Stir in the maple syrup and milk.
4. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated.
5. Fold in the apple.
6. Chill the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
7. Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
8. Using a spoon and spatula, drop the cookie dough into scoops onto the prepared sheet, and flatten to the desired thickness.
9. Bake at 325°F for 9-11 minutes.
10. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Serve and Enjoy!
Please note: Leftover cookies will keep for at least one week if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Leave a Reply.